Monday, April 15, 2013

Why Would You Listen To Me?

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I realized that there might be some of you out there that may wonder why you would read anything I have to say. I think that is a fair question to ask yourself. Why would you want to read any part of my blog?

Well, to start off, I AM NOT a certified nutritionist although one day when I have some extra time on my hands (not sure if that will EVER happen), I would love to pursue it. I am not an experienced and die-hard raw foodist. I do have a B.S. degree in Kinesiology which is the study of the human body, so I like to think I have some knowledge of how our bodies work. I did realize and confide in you that what was working for my body before, was not working for me anymore. Sometimes it is difficult to really listen to what our bodies are telling us after we consume certain foods. It tastes so good as were eating those foods, that we kind of ignore the effect it has on our body...admit it!!! :-)

As I stated in my earlier posts, I am sharing with you how my raw food journey (albeit short, so far) has improved my quality of life over the last 2 months and continues to do so. I hope that I can inspire you, as I have been inspired, to make some small changes in the way you eat. Happy Eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment